COMPACT CPUs are HERE!
All the power, simplicity, and reliability you've come to expect from 2500 Series® CPUs - now available in a new Compact form that is still compatible with your existing programs and programming tools.
2500 Series® Classic
2500 SERIES® SOLUTIONS CENTER
Our expanded and modernized product line now allows you to use 2500 Series® products in many different ways.
- one of the world’s premiere process control platforms, known for its capability and reliability, continues to be the workhorse of the CTI product line. Extremely high-density I/O, coupled with some of the best specifications in the industry, make this an appealing solution for large systems.
2500 Series® Compact I/O
– the performance you’ve come to expect from 2500 Series® Systems, now available in a new, smaller size. Interoperates with existing 2500 Series® Classic systems.
2500 Series® Slice I/O
– small intelligent I/O blocks which mount on a DIN rail and communicate with 2500 Series® Processor over Ethernet and using wireless links.
2500 Series® HMI/SCADA Systems
– are designed for easy connection and configuration of HMI applications on CTI 2500 Series® Processors. This product family includes touch-panels (based on the latest Intel® Atom™ processor technology and featuring high-brightness LCDs for easy readability under industrial conditions) and Virtual HMI servers which allow the use of any Windows PC as an HMI workstation.
2500 Series® Ethernet Solutions
– CTI offers a variety of products to add Ethernet Connectivity to 2500 Series® and Simatic/TI 505® PLC systems. For help selecting the right solution, read our Tech Tip
, or click on the link below to get help from an Applications Engineer.
Get Help With Ethernet
Our Series 500 Adapters allows easy upgrade of your old Texas Instruments PLC systems. Solutions for I/O, Power Supplies, CPUs, and wiring allow you to upgrade at your own pace, while preserving your investment.
See how CTI products are used to solve the problems you face in your plant every day.
See descriptions and schedule for training courses.