Acceptance of Terms
Simatic®, Siemens® and 505® are registered trademarks of Siemens AG and Siemens Energy & Automation. Any references herein to "505" are intended as references to the Siemens® or Simatic® 505 product line. While Control Technology, Inc.'s 2500 Series® products are compatible with the Simatic® 505 series, Siemens in no way endorses or sponsors CTI or the 2500 Series®. Neither is CTI in any way affiliated with Siemens.
Intellectual Property Rights
You may view, download, and print the Content subject to the following conditions:
- The Content may be used solely for your personal, informational, internal, and noncommercial purposes.
- The Content may not be modified or altered in any way.
- The Content may not be distributed.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Content.
- We reserves the right to revoke your authorization to view, download, and print any Content at any time, and you must discontinue any such use immediately upon written notice from us.
Notwithstanding, the foregoing elements of the Site (including without limitation its design and layout) are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
Use and Protection of Account ID and Password
Should the Site include an account ID or password, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account ID and/or password, if applicable. You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not you actually or expressly authorize them.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS THE SITE, ALL CONTENT AND ALL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICES OR CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICES OR CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE, OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION THAT YOU PURCHASE OR OBTAIN FROM THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, (v) DEFECTS IN THE CONTENT OR THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED OR (vi) THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPUTER CODE. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO 90 DAYS. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The Site contains links to third-party internet sites not under our control. We makes no representations whatsoever about any other website to which you may have access through the Site. When you access a website other than the Site, you do so at your own risk, and we are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinion, software, advice, content, or statements contained on these internet sites or for the quality of any products or services available on these internet sites. We provide these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply that we endorse, recommend, or accept any responsibility for the content or use of these internet sites.
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE, THE CONTENT, THE SERVICES, OR ANY INTERNET SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THE SITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS), WHETHER OR NOT WE COULD HAVE FORESEEN THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Termination and Modification
We may modify or terminate the Site, any Content and any Services, including without limitation the prices and descriptions of any products or Services listed on the Site, at any time without notice. The Content or Services may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update any Content or Services.
Any of the following may result in your suspension or permanent expulsion from the Site. The sole test of whether or not you have engaged in such behavior is at our own discretion. Certain behaviors also may result in criminal or civil action.
- Use of vulgar or offensive language, including in your username or email address.
- Perpetration of illegal, abusive, or unethical activity.
- Threat of physical violence.
- Threat of destruction of property.
- Harassment of any person.
- Making any racially, sexually, or otherwise offensive comment.
- Distribution of obscene material or use of obscene or sexually suggestive language.
- Violation of privacy, including without limitation the involuntary public disclosure of a third party's phone number, mailing or email address, or other personal or private information.
- Defacement of any part of the Site.
- Hacking, the deliberate distribution of a computer virus, or any access or attempt to access other areas of any computer equipment on which the Site is located or other information contained on such computer equipment for any purpose.
- Gambling or promotion of gambling.
- Infringement of the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party.
You may send us notices via the contact information on this page. Any notice will be effective upon actual receipt by us. We may send notices to you through email, regular mail, or a posting on the Site. Any such notice will be effective upon actual receipt by you in the case of email or regular mail or upon posting on the Site.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, without reference to its choice of law rules. By accessing, viewing, or using the material on the Site, you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal and state courts presiding in Knox County, Tennessee, and agree to accept service of process by mail and hereby waive any and all jurisdictional and venue defenses otherwise available. We make no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own volition and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.